Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trouble for Son Of Beast


The Son of Beast roller coaster at Kings Island has been silent since June when the park closed the ride after a woman said she suffered a burst blood vessel in her head while on the ride.

During it's closure the state and park inspected the ride and cleared it for reopening, but Kings Island has decided to keep the ride closed for now and ponder what steps to take next after the park closes for the year.

I'll say this about the situation: I'm glad that I had the chance to ride it this Spring! Who knows if I'd ever get another one now.

The formerly looping wooden roller coasters stands 218 ft. tall and hits 78 mph during it's course.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Im from VA, so when I went to Kings Island in July I really wanted to ride this, and im guessing that I will never get the chance too:/