Thursday, August 13, 2009

Road Trip!


Don't worry. We've verified that all the parks we plan to visit are open!

It's 4:42 a.m. Do you know where your NPN team is?

Alright, technically we're at home right now. And I've already told you that sleep is a novelty for me, so you shouldn't be the least bit surprised that I am awake. But today is different. Today there is a method to my madness: Mike and I are hitting the road!

We're about to embark upon a whirlwind tour of some of Pennsylvania's most historic parks. (We're getting pretty good at that whole "whirlwind tour" thing.) And the best part is, we're taking you with us! Not physically of course, but we do intend to fully document our adventures upon our return. We'll be meeting with a lot of folks and taking a lot of photos (go, go new Gadget camera!), so it stands to reason that we'll have a lot of exciting things to share!

In the spirit of our other recent "whirlwind trips", this is going to be an ambitious one--Four parks in three days! (Catching up on lost sleep: DENIED!) So don't expect to see too much of us over the new few days, although we promise we'll manage to get a handful of things published. If you'd like to follow our adventures live, tune into NPN on Twitter.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a coffee pot. We've got a long drive ahead of us. Westward ho!


0 comments: